In its 9th year, the annual Kohl's Pro Combine is again set to provide one of the most legitimate opportunities for specialists to be seen by NFL coaches, general managers, scouts, and player personnel. Aside from their individual Pro Day, the Kohl's Pro Combine has proven to be the most legitimate way for draft-eligible specialists to get seen by NFL personnel.
Kohl's CommentsNoel recently competed at the Kohl’s National Scholarship Camp in July of 2022 and had the most impressive camp for the 2025 class. He made 30 points out of 33 and hit a 72-yard 3.84 second hang time kickoff. Noel has great command of his ball striking and this earned him the number 1 ranking in the country. Noel also competed in December of 2022 and scored 10/15 points on field goals and 104.7 points on kick-offs. In January of 2022 at Kohl's Future Stars Event, he had one of the most impressive field goal charting phases of camp with 9 made out of 10. He also had a kickoff that traveled 75-yards with 3.6 seconds of hang-time. Noel has the leg talent to be a highly recruited specialist in the 2025 class. He has tremendous range for a younger athlete!
Evan K/P/QB from the 2025 class.
Awards & Honors
- 2021 MHSAA Super 22 All-Region Team - Class 3A, District VIII - Mississippi
- 2021 Kohl's High School All-American - Honorable Mention for 2025
- 2022 MaxPreps Preseason Sophomore All-American - First Team
- 2022 MHSAA - Class 3A First Team All-State PK
Ranking Camp Results
JANUARY 7, 2023 NATIONAL UNDERCLASSMAN CHALLENGE (INVITATION ONLY)
- Underclassman Challenge - VIEW RESULTS
DECEMBER 18, 2022 SOUTHERN WINTER SHOWCASE
- Southern Winter Showcase - VIEW RESULTS
JULY 23, 2022 NATIONAL INVITATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP CAMP
- NSC Final KO Stats - VIEW RESULTS
- NSC Final Punt Stats - VIEW RESULTS
- NSC Final Long Snapping Stats - VIEW RESULTS
JANUARY 15, 2022 FUTURE STARS INVITATIONAL
December 19, 2021 Southern Winter Showcase
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Evan are unavailable at this time.
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|
|Season||FGM/ FGA||XPM/ XPA||#||Avg.||Inside 20||#||TBs||SS/ SA|