The Kohl's staff wants to recognize Kohl's kicking, punting, and long snapping prospects across the country for their outstanding performances each week during the 2023-2024 high school football season.
Kohl's CommentsCosta recently attended a Kohl's 2023 National Scholarship Camp and scored 100.88 points as a punter, 25/36 points on field goals and 102.72 points on kick-offs. He also competed at a Spring Showcase he looked solid on field goals and scored 11/15 points. He showed signs of a strong leg on kickoffs with a big ball of 70 yards and a 3.65 hang. He has good ball-striking skills and has made nice gains over the last 6-12 months. In punting he also did really well having an average of 46.70 yards and 3.9 seconds of hang time. Costa could be a great combo specialist with continued work and consistency given his natural ability to strike a football. We feel he has the talent to play at a high level in college!
Other Sports: Soccer
Awards & Honors
- 2022 PFN Coaches Select 1A All State Team 1st Team Punter PA (Junior Season)
- 2022 PFN Coaches Select 1A All State Team 2nd Team Kicker PA (Junior Season)
- 2022 All Area Football First Team Kicker/Punter (Junior Season)
- 2x Goalkeeper of the Year Somerset County (Soccer)
- 2x All WestPac Conference Team (Soccer)
- GPA: 3.6
Ranking Camp Results
JULY 22, 2023 NATIONAL INVITATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP CAMP
- Final Field Goals - VIEW RESULTS
- Final Kickoffs - VIEW RESULTS
- Final Punts - VIEW RESULTS
- Final Long Snapping - VIEW RESULTS
MAY 13, 2023 EASTERN SPRING SHOWCASE CAMP
- Eastern Spring Showcase - VIEW RESULTS
Charting data for Bryson is unavailable at this time.
Weekly Game Stats
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|
|Game Date||FGM/ FGA||FGD||XPM/ XPA||#||Avg.||Inside 20||#||TBs||SS/ SA|
Season stats for Bryson are unavailable at this time.