The Kohl's staff wants to recognize Kohl's kicking, punting, and long snapping prospects across the country for their outstanding performances each week during the 2023-2024 high school football season.
Kohl's CommentsArmstrong recently competed at the Kohl’s Southern Showcase and displayed the ability to snap a quality football. For a snapper his age, he had impressive pop on his snaps. Armstrong finished the charting portion with an average snap time of .73 seconds and scored on 7 of his long snaps. He will see his snapping continue to improve as he stays fast with his hands and controlled with is finish.
Thomas Armstrong (2026) attends Gilbert High School in Gilbert, South Carolina.
SOPHOMORE FOOTBALL SEASON
• Starting Long Snapper for Varsity
FRESHMAN FOOTBALL SEASON
• Starting long snapper for JV
• Starting Long Snapper for Varsity playoffs
• Freshman Varsity Letterman
MAX AND TIME RESULTS
Bench Press Max - 200 lbs
Squat Max - 285 lbs
40 Time - 5.0
Pro Agility - 4.5
• FCA Member
• FCA Sophomore Leader
• 2023-2024 Beta Club Member
SPECIALISTS CAMPS ATTENDED
• South Carolina Gamecock Specialist Camp
• Anderson University Specialist Camp
• Newberry College Junior Day Prospect Camp
• Kohl’s 2023 Spring One Day Training Camp (Columbia, SC) Average snap time .77 Seconds
• Kohl’s 2023 Spring Showcase Camp - Average snap time .73 Second
• Kohl’s 2023 Fall Long Snapping Assessment Camp (Fort Mill, SC) - Average snap time .70 seconds
- GPA: 4.06
Training Camp Results
|10/28/2023||Charlotte, NC Fall Assessment|
|03/12/2023||Columbia, SC - 1 Day Training Camp|
1st Set Average Snap Time: 0.77 seconds
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Thomas are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Thomas are unavailable at this time.