The Kohl's staff wants to recognize Kohl's kicking, punting, and long snapping prospects across the country for their outstanding performances each week during the 2022-2023 high school football season.
Kohl's CommentsCramer is a rock-solid prospect in the 2023 class. He has great size and impressive command of his body during his snapping motion. At the Kohl’s Midwest Showcase, he finished the day with the top overall charting score and the 4th highest in the country. Not only did he score on every long snap he took but he also had an average snap time of .67 seconds. Cramer also attended the Kohl’s National Scholarship Camp where he showed the same command throughout the entire weekend.
Patrick Cramer c/o '23 Long Snapper
NCAA ID 2109318434
Height 6' 2" Weight: 210
Awards & Honors
- Lyons Township High School - Special Teams Player of the Year 2021
- #5 Top Snapper in America Showcase - March 2022
- 4 Star Rating through Nolan's Long Snapping
- Lyons Township High School - Special Teams Player of the Week - August 31, 2021
- #1 Long Snapper - Winter Training Camp @ Nolan Long Snapping (Jan 22, 2022)
- National Honors Society Inductee - 2022
- #1 Long Snapping Chart - Kohl's Midwest Showcase (May 15, 2022)
- GPA: 4.66
- ACT: 31
Ranking Camp Results
JULY 23, 2022 NATIONAL INVITATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP CAMP
- NSC Final Field Goal Stats - VIEW RESULTS
- NSC Final KO Stats - VIEW RESULTS
- NSC Final Punt Stats - VIEW RESULTS
- NSC Final Long Snapping Stats - VIEW RESULTS
MAY 15, 2022 MIDWEST SPRING SHOWCASE CAMP
Charting data for Patrick is unavailable at this time.
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Patrick are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Patrick are unavailable at this time.