Being a Kohl’s Coach for over ten years, the one thing I hear the most from athletes is talk of their star rating & ranking and what they want to achieve, especially during the Showcase season. But I wonder how many have thought about what it takes to achieve it and how to make it happen with their training? I am a big believer of setting high goals, laying out a detailed plan and doing everything in my power to try and achieve them.
Kohl's CommentsPipes has great potential and the ability to snap with power and control. At the Kohl’s Underclassman Challenge, he scored on over half of his charted long snaps. He has tremendous upside and can be a very good snapper. Pipes has all the tools you want in a snapper and will continue to get better as he refines his mechanics.
Awards & Honors
- Starting Long Snapper as Freshman
- Scout Team Player of the Year 2017
- Received The All-Saban Award for 2018 Alabama Special Team Camp
- 1st Team All-Conference Defensive Lineman
- 1st Team All-District Defensive Linemen
- Received invitation to National Underclassman Challenge for 2019
- GPA: 3.1
- ACT: 21
Training Camp Results
|10/21/2018||Des Moines, IA (Ames) Fall Assessment Event|
1st Set Average Snap Time: 0.81 seconds
2nd Set Average Snap Time: 0.80 seconds
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Nelson are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Nelson are unavailable at this time.