With the majority of specialists historically being recruited the latest, all the way through the summer following their senior year, a number of Kohl's Kicking, Punting, and Long Snapping athletes in the Class of 2023 have found early success with great performances at Kohl's events, during their seasons, and at college camps.
Kohl's CommentsElkin recently attended the Kohl’s National Showcase and showed elite power. He finished the charting portion of camp with an average snap time of .66 seconds and have multiple snaps at .65 seconds. Elkin’s snap speeds are among the best in the country. Elkin is an impressive athlete as well. He needs to continue to focus on staying under control and finishing his hands through his target. The Iowa Hawkeyes have a great snapper, athlete combo coming their way.
My goal is to be a college football player and to play at the highest level as my talent allows me. I strive to be the best I can be on a daily basis in all aspects of life. I have earned 3 Varsity Letters in each of the following sports Football and Hockey with having an opportunity this fall to letter for my 3rd year in Baseball. I take pride in playing 3 Varsity Sports and still able to earn a 3.70GPA. #BBT
Awards & Honors
- 3 Year Varsity Long Snapper and 3 Year Letter Winner
- 2nd Team All-Conference Safety (Sophomore Year & JR Year)
- Most Improved Back (Sophomore Year)
- 3 year Letter Winner in Hockey
- 1st Team All Conference Defenseman in Hockey
- 1st Team All State Tournament Team Defenseman
- Honorable Mention All-State Hockey
- Block-shot Award in Hockey
- Captain 19-20 Season
- 2 year Letter Winner in Baseball
- 2nd Team All Conference Catcher
- GPA: 3.70
Training Camp Results
|06/15/2020||Milwaukee, WI - Regional Showcase Event (Small Groups)|
|02/01/2020||Kimberly, WI - 1 Day Training Camp|
|07/06/2019||Milwaukee, WI - 2 Day Training Camp|
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Luke are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Luke are unavailable at this time.