Being a Kohl’s Coach for over ten years, the one thing I hear the most from athletes is talk of their star rating & ranking and what they want to achieve, especially during the Showcase season. But I wonder how many have thought about what it takes to achieve it and how to make it happen with their training? I am a big believer of setting high goals, laying out a detailed plan and doing everything in my power to try and achieve them.
Kohl's CommentsPinegar recently attended the 2017 Midwest Spring Showcase. He is one of the best athletes in the 2018 class. He has explosive hips and fast leg. He charted well by making 9 field goals and also averaged 71.75 yards per kickoff. Having the ability to call on his "A" ball will need to be a focus this summer. His "A" ball on kickoffs, is in the top 3 nationally. Pinegar attended the 2016 Winter Showcase Camp in December. He charted very well going 8 out of 10 on field goals. Pinegar has as much upside as anyone in the 2018 class!
Awards & Honors
- 2x 1st team all district and district MVP
- All state defensive back 2017
- 2nd in state in interceptions 2017 class 4a
- Soccer: 3x 2nd team All conference
- Track: Drake relay and state champ hurdler
- Track: State Finalist, high hurdler 2017
- Track: Record holder, long jump and high jump
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Jake are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Jake are unavailable at this time.