The following is a list of Kohl's kickers, punters, and long snappers who are either in the transfer portal, have publicly announced intent to enter, or are general transfers who may not be with a school or are at a non-NCAA member institution.
Kohl's CommentsRusso had a strong showing at the National Invitational Scholarship Camp and won a spot to play in the Under Armour All-American Game. He won the punt competition held at the end of camp! At the 2022 Kohl's UC Challenge, he moved into the 5-star category. In December, he competed in all three areas of the event but truly shined in his punting. He was solid during the charting portion of camp by hitting a big ball of 56 yards (4.84 seconds of hang-time) but where he really separated himself was during the drill work. He catches the ball well and uses his frame to create excellent lift and drive on the ball. Russo has shown to be one of the best punting prospects in his class.
Awards & Honors
- 2021 Kohl's High School Season All-American Team - Kick-Off Specialist Honorable Mention
- 2021 ASWA All-State Football 2nd team, Punter
- 2021 All-Capital City Conference 1st Team, Punter
- 2021 Montgomery Advertiser All-Metro 1st Team, Punter
- 2021 State Play-Off Round 3 Game - Player of the Game
- 2020 All Capital City Conference - Kicking
- 2020 Montgomery Advertiser All Metro Kicking
- GPA: 3.6
- ACT: 28
Ranking Camp Results
JULY 23, 2022 NATIONAL INVITATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP CAMP
- NSC Final KO Stats - VIEW RESULTS
- NSC Final Punt Stats - VIEW RESULTS
- NSC Final Long Snapping Stats - VIEW RESULTS
JANUARY 8, 2022 NATIONAL UNDERCLASSMAN CHALLENGE (INVITATION ONLY)
December 19, 2021 Southern Winter Showcase
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Gabriel are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Gabriel are unavailable at this time.