With the majority of specialists historically being recruited the latest, all the way through the summer following their senior year, a number of Kohl's Kicking, Punting, and Long Snapping athletes in the Class of 2023 have found early success with great performances at Kohl's events, during their seasons, and at college camps.
Kohl's CommentsFletcher has attended previous camps with the most recent being the National Scholarship Camp in July of 2017. He showed that he has great command of his field goals scoring 28 out of a possible 33. He started slow on his kick off's but once he found his rhythm he showed that he has one of the more consistent legs in the country. Fletcher attended the 2017 Southern Spring Showcase Camp. He had a great day charting his field goals going 8 out of 10.
David Fletcher is a senior at Marion High School in Marion, Illinois. He does kick-offs, punts, field goals, and PATS. David is also the starting varsity quarterback. David is a starter for the varsity basketball team and the DH for the baseball team.
Awards & Honors
- Illinois State Scholar
- Illinois Athletic Association (IHSA) All State Academic
- 1st Team All Conference
- 1st Team All South
- Number 1 Kicker / Punter on the all-time list at Marion High School
- Quarterback records and rankings on the all-time list (after one season)
- National Honor Society, Math Honor Society, Mu Alpha Theta, and Spanish Honor Society
- Currently in the top 6 of his junior class of 242 students
- Kiwanis, Rotary, (Gold Key), Business, and Student Council Awards
- Wildcats Kicking and Climbing for Pediatric Cancer Research (raised $6,400.00)
- 2017 - 2018 Southern Illinois Scholar-Athlete of the Year
- FBLA 2nd place finish at Springfield, IL Qualified for Nationals in Anaheim (2017)
- All-South Honorable Mention Kicker - Illinois
- Player of the week for two local newspapers
- Player of the week for local Masonic Lodge
- Nominee for player of the week for WSIL TV3
- Kohl's nominee for player of the week
- Homecoming King
- GPA: 4.3
- ACT: 28
Ranking Camp Results
Southern Showcase Camp - Atlanta, GA - May 21, 2017 RESULTS
St. Louis, MO - 1 Day Training Camp - April 23, 2017
National Underclassman Challenge - Orlando, FL - Dec 30-31, 2016RESULTS
Midwest Showcase Camp - Chicago, IL - December 17, 2016 RESULTS
Indianapolis, IN Fall Assessment Event - Nov 6, 2016 RESULTS
National Invitational Scholarship Camp - (America's Largest Camp) - July 23-24, 2016 RESULTS
St. Louis, MO - 1 Day Training Camp - April 24, 2016 RESULTS
Training Camp Results
|04/23/2017||1-Day Training Camp - St. Louis, MO|
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for David are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for David are unavailable at this time.