The Kohl's staff wants to recognize Kohl's kicking, punting, and long snapping prospects across the country for their outstanding performances each week during the 2021-2022 high school football season.
Kohl's CommentsJones competed at the Kohl’s Scholarship Camp and snapped with great rotation and was consistently on target. During the charting portion of camp, he scored on 14 of his 20 long snaps with an average snap time of .74 seconds. Jones has very polished mechanics and is very repeatable with his snapping motion. He has improved himself at each camp and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for this young man.
Awards & Honors
- 2018 1st Team All District (5A) & 1st Team All Parish LS (Fr Year)
- 2019 1st Team All District (5A) & 1st Team All Parish LS (Soph Year)
- 2020 1st Team All District (5A) & 1st Team All Parish LS (Jr Year)
- 3rd Highest Charting Score in the Class of 2022 at the 2020 Kohl's National Scholarship Camp
- Earned a spot in the Finals at the 2020 Kohl's National Scholarship Camp
- 2021 Academic All State (LA) Football Team- 4.00 cumulative GPA
- Earned 24 hours of college credit through AP and Dual Enrollment through the end of the 11th grade
- Level II Certified Welder
- Level II Certified Electrician
- GPA: 4.2
- ACT: 32
|06/20/2021||Baton Rouge, LA - 1 Day Training Camp|
|03/06/2021||Houston, TX - 2 Day Training Camp|
Weekly Game Stats
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|
|Game Date||FGM/ FGA||FGD||XPM/ XPA||#||Avg.||Inside 20||#||TBs||SS/ SA|
Season stats for Carson are unavailable at this time.