National Underclassman Challenge Camps
The Road to the Underclassman Challenge has been announced with 5 regional stops on the Kohl's National Showcase Tour.
With an unmatched lineage of underclassmen athletes from this event going on to play at top college football programs as well as the NFL, this event has featured the top up-and-coming kicking, punting, and long snapping prospects across the nation every year.
Proof is in the results, that this event has historically been the place for the best college prospects in the country to compete.
- Every 2019 Under Armour All-America Game selected K, P, and LS was in attendance
- Every ESPN Top 10 Class of 2019 K/P prospect was in attendance
- 21 of ESPN's Top 25 K/P Class of 2019 prospects were in attendance
- ESPN's Top 5 Class of 2019 long snapping prospects were in attendance
Top College Commitments
Over the years, top athletes from this event have gone on to receive major offers from top FBS Division 1 schools such as Alabama, Auburn, Notre Dame, Clemson, Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Florida, Stanford, Minnesota, Baylor, Wisconsin, Texas, Michigan State, Syracuse, South Carolina, Ole Miss, Michigan, Penn State, USC and more.
With NFL athletes like Harrison Butker (Chiefs), JK Scott (Packers), Jake Elliott (Eagles), Bradley Pinion (Bucs), Daniel Carlson (Raiders), Austin Seibert (Browns) and more-- the NFL lineage of the Kohl's Underclassman Challenge speaks for itself, as these athletes add to the unmatched number of Kohl's athletes overall who have landed themselves on NFL rosters.
2019 NFL Season
- 66 Kohl's athletes suited up in NFL Preseason
- 46 Kohl's athletes have started in NFL Regular Season
- 22 of the last 29 specialists taken in the NFL Draft have been Kohl's athletes
Earn An Invitation
This event has always been an invitation-only event to ensure the quality of competition remains elite.
Earn an invitation this December at any of the 5 regional showcase camps on the Kohl's National Showcase Tour, the largest showcase tour for kickers, punters, and long snappers in America- where you'll earn a ranking and evaluation for college coaches across the country.
Events Begin December 7th: Register Here