July 20th – July 21st, 2024
- Rocky Top Sports World
- 1870 Sports World Blvd
- Gatlinburg, TN 37738
This is a collection of the best specialists in America. It has had more kickers and punters each of the last 6 years than any other camp in the nation. It has also had many of the nation's top snappers in attendance. We will again select 10 All-Americans from this event. The specialists for the Under Armour All-American Game and Blue-Grey All-American Bowls will be chosen from this group of campers. This camp is the #1 evaluator for us to do the Kohl's and ESPN National rankings. It is a special experience that has helped thousands of athletes over the years have great seasons. In order to participate at this camp each athlete has to meet one of 3 criteria.
1. Get an invitation from a Kohl's staff member at a training camp or in the mail
2. Give us a letter of recommendation from your high school coach that you are a college level prospect
3. Avg. over 37 yards a punt on varsity, hit a 40 yard FG or farther in varsity game, consistently snap below a .9 at 15 yards depth
We are also offering each camper a chance to make a profile video that they can send out to college via email all throughout the fall and winter months. To Learn about the profiles click here: http://kohlskicking.com/player-profiles
McGhee Tyson Airport in Knoxville, TN is the closest airport to fly into and approximately 45 miles (typically at least an hour travel time) from the Rocky Top Sports World Complex. This unique atmosphere in the mountains of Tennessee will provide the perfect setting to help prepare campers for the pressures of the upcoming season.
We will send out the scheduled time the athlete needs to report by end of day Wednesday prior to camp. For travel purposes see below for recommendations:
- We will be having an OPTIONAL registration on Friday night from 5pm - 8pm, if you are in town that is a great option to come check out the facility, get checked in, we will have our Kohl's Kicking Apparel Store open, Kick It for Cancer will be there to chat with and answer any questions. If you are not in town, don't worry, we will have registration prior to your first session.
- To plan for your flights, we plan to be done by 4:30pm on Sunday.
- If you have the premium profile, purchasing a profile, or an additional video and are wanting to add kickoffs to your profile we will be shooting those Friday night at 7pm. You would want to plan to arrive earlier Friday to be available for those. We will send more specific information in your camp email the Wednesday before but this will help plan for travel. We will film the charting sessions for FG's, Punts, and Long Snapping so there is nothing additional that needs done for those.
What to bring to camp: