The Kohl's staff wants to recognize Kohl's kicking, punting, and long snapping prospects across the country for their outstanding performances each week during the 2021-2022 high school football season.
Kohl's CommentsGrocki recently competed at the 2021 Kohl’s National Scholarship Camp where he put together a strong performance. He was able to score a solid 21 points in the field goal charting. He showed tremendous consistency on his kickoffs as well, hitting multiple over 60+ yards. Grocki has all the tools in place to be a great option at kicker at the collegiate level. Grocki's most recent Kohl’s ranking camp was during the 2021 spring Showcase Tour. He had a solid performance at the event and showed us that is capable of competing with athletes ranked ahead of him. Grocki attended multiple ranking events in the winter of 2020. He graded out at the 4.5-star level. His leg speed and overall ball striking is impressive for a high school player. He does need to hit his "A" ball more on field goals to extend his field goal range. Grocki has put up great kick off numbers and if he can continue to improve on his score of 107.95 he will open up college coaches eyes!
Awards & Honors
- 2020 TAPPS All State First Team Kicker Division 2
- 2019 TAPPS All State Second Team Kicker Division 3
- 2020 TAPPS All State Honorable Mention Punter Division 2
- 2020 TAPPS All District First Team Kicker Division 2 District 5
- 2020 TAPPS All District First Team Punter Division 3 District 5
- 2019 TAPPS All District First Team Kicker Division 3 District 5
- 2019 TAPPS All District Honorable Mention Punter Division 3 District 5
- GPA: 4.0
|11/01/2020||Dallas, TX Fall Assessment|
Distance: 69.00 yards – Hang time: 3.25
Distance: 68.00 yards – Hang time: 3.23
Distance: 65.00 yards – Hang time: 3.31
Distance: 54.00 yards – Hang time: 2.26
Average Distance: 64.00 yards | Average Hang Time: 3.01 seconds
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for stephen are unavailable at this time.
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|
|Season||FGM/ FGA||XPM/ XPA||#||Avg.||Inside 20||#||TBs||SS/ SA|