The Kohl's staff wants to recognize Kohl's kicking, punting, and long snapping prospects across the country for their outstanding performances each week during the 2021-2022 high school football season.
Kohl's CommentsDuring the 2021 Kohl’s National Scholarship Camp, Gilliam displayed some impressive leg speed throughout his charting. During his kickoff charting he was able to put up some big numbers, his best being a 72-yard kick with 3.71 seconds of hang time. He also scored well on the field goal charting, with a score of 22 points while showing flashes of potential in the punting. Gilliam’s power and control translate very well during all three phases and will help open up doors for him as he looks to the next level. Gilliam competed at the Kohl’s National Showcase Tour in the spring of 2021. He had an impressive showing during the field goal charting phase of camp with 10 points made. His kick offs are also at the college level with an "A" ball of 69-yards with 3.5 seconds of hang time. We feel that he has the talent required to play at the next level and this upcoming year will be key for him to grow and develop into one of the top 2022 prospects.
|🎓2022 | WCHS🚾 | 🏈⚽️ | 3.8 GPA | 23 ACT Composite 25 ACT Superscore |
Awards & Honors
- (2018-2019) - Heart of a Champion award (Soccer)
- (2018-2022) - Varsity Starter since 8th Grade (Soccer)
- (2020-2021) - Best Offensive Player (Soccer)
- (2020-2021) - Selected to the All-County Boys Soccer Team
- (2021) - Selected to the Central Mississippi Soccer All-Star Team
- (2021) - Top 20 selection at NKR Top 20 Invitational
- (2021) - Field Goal Champion at an NKR kicking camp (56 yards)
- (2021) - Member of State Champion Soccer team ( MS Rush United 03B)
- (2021) - Member of Semi-Finalist of USYS Southern Regional Championship Team
- (2019) - Inducted into National Honor Society at River City Early College
- (2020) -Member of Phi Theta Kappa
- GPA: 3.8
- ACT: 23
Weekly Game Stats
|Field Goals||Extra Points||Punts||Kickoffs||Snaps|
|Game Date||FGM/ FGA||FGD||XPM/ XPA||#||Avg.||Inside 20||#||TBs||SS/ SA|
Season stats for Brandon are unavailable at this time.