While many may be excited about potential new opportunities with transferring, please remember that nothing is guaranteed in the portal. Athletes need to take a deep dive into their motivations, current situation, and future goals before weighing the option of entering the transfer portal.
Kohl's CommentsKurtas attended his first Kohl's ranking event in October of 2022 in Dallas, Texas. He had a solid overall performance at the event and showed next level leg strength on kickoffs with a 68-yard 3.68 second hang time hit. Kurtas scored 9 points during the field goal charting phase of camp and showed us that he has the skillset required to play at the next level.
- First year varsity kicker and punter! Has worked hard to improve everyday in the weight room, on the field, and in the classroom
- A few academic achievements:
- National honors society (NHS)
- Honor roll
- 2017 1st place Environmental Science Reading Berks Science and Engineering Fair 2019 Allentown Archdiocese Bishop Scholarship Award Winner
- 2018 2nd place Environmental Science Reading Berks Science and Engineering Fair
- 2019 1st place Environmental Science Reading Berks Science and Engineering Fair
- 2020 1st place Botany Reading Berks Science and Engineering Fair
- 2021 Overall 2nd place Earth and Science High School Senior Division 2021 American Society of Civil Engineers Award (Reading Branch) 2021 Apparatus Award (Dr. William Heffner) 2021 American Society of Mechanical Engineers Anthracite Award (Leigh high Valley) 2021 Diocese of Allentown Award 2021 Entech Engineering Award Senior Division 2021 Office of Naval Research U.S. Navy/U.S. Marine Corps Award 2021 Schatz Electric Award 2021 U.S. Agency for International Development 2021 U.S. Stockholm Junior Water Prize
- Plays club soccer for FC REVOLUTION Gunners-primary position GK
- 4 year High school varsity soccer player- primary position Midfielder
- Varsity volleyball starter-primary position Middle
- CYO basketball-primary position Point Guard
- 4 year Saint ambassador for berks catholic high school
- Twitter- AndrewKurtas
- Email- AndrewKurtas2023@gmail.co
Awards & Honors
- Berks Vs. LL League specialists competition champion
- GPA: 3.6
Weekly Game Stats
Weekly stats for Andrew are unavailable at this time.
Season stats for Andrew are unavailable at this time.